Wednesday, May 9, 2007

Barack Drops Back

In the first released since both the Democrats and Republicans held their first televised debate, the margin between Obama and Clinton has grown considerably. Obama was virtually even with Clinton two weeks ago, but is now 15 percentage points back again, where he was over a month ago. Gore and Edwards are a great distance behind.

In the Republican race, Giuliani is leading the pack, with McCain and Romney second and third respectively.

The Gallup Poll results were released this week.

I don't know about you, but I like to see a candidate for president who can admit mistakes. When speaking today, Obama said 10,000 had died in the Greensburg, Kansas tornado, and later realized his mistake. He admitted there will be times when he's tired and times when he's wrong. That's nice to hear, unlike Bush who can't admit a mistake EVER. I wasn't asked by Gallup Poll people my opinion, but my vote for Obama still stands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

An outstanding share! I have just forwarded this onto a co-worker who was doing a
little research on this. And he actually ordered me dinner because I
discovered it for him... lol. So let me reword this.... Thanks for the meal!

! But yeah, thanks for spending some time to discuss this issue here on your site.



Feel free to visit my webpage ... about