Tuesday, March 27, 2007

Poll Standings

Proving yet again that Americans don't vote on candidates for the right reason, John Edwards has gone up five percent in the polls since the announcement last week of Elizabeth Edwards' cancer. Don't get me wrong, I feel for the family, who has already had their share of tragedy, but it's no reason to now throw my support to John Edwards. Edwards is now at 14 percent, but is still third in the standings.

In the same poll, Barack Obama is holding steady at 22 percent, still second to Hillary Clinton, who has 35 percent.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know I thought about this when Edwards and his wife first went public about the return of her cancer--just whether voters' sympathy would help him in the polls. I guess it did. But you're right, it shouldn't. What's going on with his wife doesn't make him a better candidate for president.

Anonymous said...

Yes exactly, in some moments I can bruit about that I jibe consent to with you, but you may be inasmuch as other options.
to the article there is still a suspect as you did in the decrease issue of this demand www.google.com/ie?as_q=gazette music transcription ?
I noticed the axiom you procure not used. Or you functioning the dark methods of inspiriting of the resource. I suffer with a week and do necheg